Want a better website &
more search traffic?
- Great New Look
- SEO friendly website
- Easy to manage
- Try us now…!!
When Does a Website Need a Redesign?
Here are some questions to ask yourself when taking an honest look at your current site and decided whether or not to invest in a new design:
- Does your current website look outdated or unprofessional?
- Is it hard to navigate and find information?
- Is it not search engine friendly?
- Is your site it is not a good representation of your company?
- Can you not easily update your own website?
- Does your site not convert visitors into calls and sales?!
If you answered “no” to any of these, then we recommend a website redesign.
Our Website Redesign Process
We begin every project by listening carefully to your company needs and goals and discussing with you how a redesign could help. We ask good questions to ensure we understand exactly what you want your new site to look like and how it should improve on your old site’s design and functionality.
How to Chose the Right Website Redesign Company
Choosing a company to redesign your website is an important decision. Here are some factors that we think are important, and why we believe you’ll be happy to chose Stand Out Designs:
- They discuss improving your website’s content and SEO as well as design
- The redesign process includes setting you up with a CMS so you can easily manage your own site in the future
- You feel they communicate well, and work to understand your company’s needs, goals and personality
- The company has many years experience redesigning websites (we have over 10)
- The company has fantastic testimonials from their past redesign clients
It is a very beautiful site. Maybe the best looking WordPress theme I have ever seen.
- Kevin Abrams, ClickKinetics SEO Expert
Daniel will help you simplify user experience and make your message clear to all. He is a very good listener, he will deliver precise and efficient solutions that meet your needs. He is also very responsive and his creativity is highly connected to what’s going on and what will happen next.
- Micha Benoliel, CEO, Digitrad
Your creativity and fresh ideas have produced excellent results, sometimes a lot of time pressure. It was a pleasure to work with you.
- Nadya Morozava, Director of Community Outreach, Telnic