High Quality Guest Posting
Offering guest posts to quality niche sites in your industry is one of the most effective techniques to increase your search engine rankings and also can be a great source of direct traffic.
- Research sites in your industry with real followings that accept guest posts
- Write original blog posts
- Submit the post
- Follow up to ensure it goes live
Many so called “SEO specialists” will bulk-submit your site to hundreds or even thousands of very low quality auto-approve directories that have long been de-valued by Google. This is a waste of time at best. We suggest only submitting your site to a few top-ranked directories as well as any relevant niche or local directories.
- Top Ranked Directories – Yahoo, Best of the Web, Business.com as well.
- Niche Directories – Specific industries generally have niche related
- Local Directories – Local businesses have many opportunities for getting quality links from numerous local business directories
Blog Post “Ghostwriting”
Don’t have time to keep your company blog updated regularly? Let us take care of it for you.
- Research, write and publish interesting articles related to your services
- Keep your visitors engaged and coming back to your site
- Create “link bait” encouraging other sites to link to your content
- Keeps your website fresh
- Autopost to your social media profiles with a continual source of original content
We take all the content you’ve created for marketing your company and maximize its value and distribution, submitting it to the top sites for each type of content.
- Videos (Youtube, Vimeo, DailyMotion, etc)
- Photos (Facebook, Flickr, Photobucket, etc)
- Documents and Slideshows (Scribd, Slideshare, Issuu, etc)
Do you need help ranking higher for your own name or company name? Have negative bloggers or reviewers ranking above your own sites?
- Create multiple sites and social profiles
- Interlinking and content optimization
- Solidifying your personal and company brand
- Pushing down irrelevant listings and negative reviews
Social Media Strategy for SEO
Having profiles on Facebook, Twitter and other top social media sites isn’t enough. Posting to them randomly isn’t either. You need to understand how to build followers in your industry, and get them to promote your content for you.
- Suggest cutting edge techniques and tools
- Help grow your following
- Get your content shared
- Boost your visibility search engine rankings
Product Reviews, Coupons and Giveaways
Do you have a product or service that you can offer free samples or trial accounts of? We’ll find you ambassadors to share your company with their audience.
- Suggest popular bloggers and websites that might want to do a review and/or host giveaways
- Post your product review opportunity to blogger communities
- Post your coupons to top coupon sites
Quality Manual Blog Commenting
Though very time intensive, posting thoughtful comments on popular blog posts related to your industry can be a great source of quality links as well as a potential source of direct traffic.
- Follow blog discussions in your industry
- Leave thoughtful comments, referencing your services and/or linking to your site
If your company serves clients out of a physical office, you have the opportunity to show up in Google when people nearby search for your product or service.
- Rank your site for city-specific phrases
- Rank your local business listings for competitive, generic phrases (ie: hotel, doctor, vegetarian restaurant, yoga studio)
- Enhance your local business listings with your phone number, address, map, and click to call features
- Improve and increase reviews and ratings with our strategy and support, helping your rankings, reputation and sales